Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
We undertake to collect personal information about you in a fair and lawful way.
We may collect personal information:
- directly from you
- from other persons acting on your behalf
- from publicly available sources
We only collect personal information where it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, our functions and activities. These include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an accurate CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database
- Publishing blogs, newsletters and other written material
- Holding internal and external events
- Conducting workforce and behavioural analytics via various surveys, assessments and other data collection tools
- Providing advice and consulting to clients in relation to employees, contractors, potential employees and other service providers.
Website Analytics & Collection
We use HubSpot for our website and CRM a service which transmits website traffic and data to HubSpot servers in the United States. We use reports provided by HubSpot to help us understand website traffic and maintain up to date contact details for our clients, subscribers and friends of A-HA!.
Use and disclosure
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it – purposes that relate to one of our functions or activities.
Protecting your privacy
Protecting your personal information is important to us.
We safeguard your privacy and the security of your personal information by taking steps to protect the information we hold about you, from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse.
When personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
You can generally access the personal information that we hold about you and ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you.
Contact us about your privacy concerns.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
The Co-CEOs, A Human Agency Pty Ltd, PO Box 711 Lane Cove NSW 1595.